We envision a commission ardently and effectively communicating the teachings and values of God to every home, cultivating a community of believers and guiding humankind towards sanctification.
The commission is committed to proclaim God's love to every individual through the use of various instruments of social communications.
1. To evangelize and catechize all people about God and the Roman Catholic Religion through mass media particularly television, radio, print, the internet and other available means.
2. To encourage the archdiocesan and parochial celebration of World Communications Sunday.
3. To update those in the apostolate in the advances in media technology.
4. To provide spiritual assistance to the secular media practitioners.
5. To collaborate with the secular media practitioners regarding Church-related updates and concerns.
6. To coordinate with the Episcopal Commission on Social Communications and Mass Media for updates and programs that have consequences in the archdiocesan level.
7. To organize Media Literacy and Social Communication (especially spirituality) activities in the Archdiocese of Capiz.
8. To share with neighboring arch/diocese whatever media-related activities and programs the Archdiocese of Capiz has.
9. To coordinate with the other Commissions in the Archdiocese that need the use and services of mass media.
Commission Head – Rev. Fr. Jose Arturo Emilio O. Arbatin