"We serve as delegated representative of the Archbishop of Capiz in the acquisition, retention administration and alienation of the temporal goods of the Church according to the provisions of Canon Law (cf. Canon 1254-1310)."
"We commit ourselves to:
- Assisting the Archbishop in the exercise of his powers concerning the acquisition, retention, administration and alienation of temporal goods, i.e. Church lands and properties;
- Ensuring the attainment of the proper objectives vis-a-vis the temporal goods of the Archdiocese, i.e., the regulation of divine worship, the provision of fitting support for the clergy and other ministers, and the carrying out of works of the sacred apostolate and of charity, especially for the needy (cf. Canon 1254 § 2);
- Promoting the constant practice of responsible stewardship among priests in relation to the temporal goods of the Archdiocese;
- Aiding the Archbishop in the formulation and review of guidelines regarding the acquisition, retention, administration and alienation of the temporal goods of the Archdiocese;
- Consulting with and appealing to the help of legal experts as to the exercise of these powers over the temporal goods of the Archdiocese.
Commission Head – Rev. Fr. Digno Jore