"We serve our dear brothers and sisters who are in rehabilitation and correctional facilities working towards their full reconciliation with God, with society and with themselves."
"We commit ourselves to:
1. Providing liturgical services such as celebration of holy mass every Sunday and other sacraments;
2. Organizing religious instructions and prayer sessions for prison officials and inmates;
3. Promoting an atmosphere of reconciliation with God, with society and with themselves in such community;
4. Collaborating closely with religious congregations and organizations involved in similar apostolate;
5. Linking and networking with other like-minded groups: non-government organizations, people's organizations, and government organizations.
- To bringing Christ to the Inmates
- To promote an atmosphere of reconciliation with God
- To make sacred the union of the couple through the sacrament of marriage
- To educate and uplift the Faith of the Inmates
- To provide Spiritual Formation of the Inmates