"We are the social development arm of the Archdiocese of Capiz working for Basic Ecclesial Communities deeply rooted in and transformed by Gospel values of Love, Truth, Justice, Freedom, and Peace."
"We commit ourselves to:
1. Ongoing formation towards mature social consciousness; educate ourselves and our people in the gospel values of truth, justice, love, freedom and peace with the Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church as operational manual.
2. Initiating and supporting sustainable development programs that uphold the integrity of the human person and of creation, and are gender and children sensitive;
3. Delivering development programs and services for the empowerment and strengthening of Basic Ecclesial Communities and other faith communities;
4. Promoting cooperation and dialogue with other cultures and faiths in pursuit of genuine justice and peace;
5. Responding to victims of calamites through relief goods and other available help as a sign of Christian solidarity; and
6. Linking, networking and collaborating with Church-Based Ecumenical Organizations, civil society organizations and other like-minded groups: non-government organizations, government organizations, people's organizations."
Commission Head – Rev. Fr. Mark Granflor