"We serve as guardians of the cultural goods and patrimony of the Archdiocese of Capiz for posterity sake through awareness, preservation and collaboration."
"We commit ourselves to:
1. Promoting the cultural heritage of the Archdiocese as an invaluable aid to evangelization and catechesis;
2. Organizing seminars and workshops towards awareness and understanding of the ecclesiastical cultural heritage, especially as regards our old churches, liturgical vestments and vessels, and traditions;
3. Collecting significant data and reconstructing the written histories of our parishes, mission stations, shrines and other ecclesiastical institutions, especially as regards the dates of creation and the list of curates;
4. Working in the curatorship and custodianship of the proposed Jaime Cardinal Sin Archdiocesan Museum and Archives;
5. initiating and sustaining collaboration between the Commission and the CBCP Permanent Committee on the Cultural Heritage of the Church, and similar government and civic agencies involved in the care, conservation and appreciation of the cultural heritage of the Archdiocese.
Commssion Head – Rev. Fr. Noel Maria Vincent B. Abalajon